Outpatient Mental Health TREATment
We treat individuals with a caring and compassionate approach, addressing the mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of our clients.* We accept most insurance** and offer a sliding scale fee for those without coverage. NO ONE is turned away for inability to pay for treatment and we will work with you so that you can afford counseling services.
We offer a person-centered approach to mental health treatment for a variety of needs, including:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Major Life Changes
- Communication and Social Skills
What We Offer:
- Individual Counseling (Adults, 18+)
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Management Services
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Faith-Based Counseling Available Upon Request
CENTER OSSIPEE, NH
NORTH CONWAY, NH
CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: (603) 651-1441, Ext. 1
* Although we attempt to serve as broad a population as possible, White Horse may not be able to provide necessary or appropriate resources for those with severe mental illness, certain neurological conditions, significant developmental or cognitive impairments, or for other reasons. Therefore, White Horse must accept clients for outpatient counseling on a case by case basis.
**White Horse accepts most insurance. Please call to inquire.