White Horse Recovery is a 501c3 non-profit behavioral health center with locations in Ossipee, North Conway, and Littleton NH. We offer comprehensive secular and faith-based substance use disorder programs and mental health services for adults and families. We also offer ongoing recovery support programs to help adults through their recovery process. Our organization is based on Christian principals; we welcome everyone regardless of faith. White Horse meets everyone where they are along their journey, working with each individual to develop the most appropriate treatment program.
- Walk-in Substance Use Disorder (SUD), mental health, and co-occurring treatment for adults ages 18 and older
- SUD intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for adults ages 18 and older (covered by most insurance*)
- Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) in conjunction with community providers
- Recovery Resource Community Programs (AA, NA, recovery support groups, family support group, life skills and more)
- Family assistance
- Impaired driver service provider
* White Horse accepts most insurances. Please call to inquire. Uninsured welcome.
NORTH CONWAY, NH
2977 White Mountain Highway
Ext. 1 – Clinical
Ext. 2 – The Shed North RCO
45 Union Street
The Shed at Serenity Center RCO
CENTER OSSIPEE, NH
68-70 Rte. 16B
Ext. 3 – Clinical
Ext. 4 – The Shed RCO
If you’re struggling, this is the place to be….Your life does not have to be defined by your past when your future can be so bright. Give them a call!Patti
I’ve known alcohol all my life… I don’t know everything. I just know that I’m staying sober and something’s working.Ken
I was a severe alcoholic for over thirty years. It destroyed friendships, ruined career opportunities, and caused great pain to my family. I had tried to maintain sobriety several times and failed miserably. Doctors told me I was going to die if I didn’t stop drinking. I was facing jail time for an alcohol related incident. Things seemed pretty bleak. Then, by chance, I found White Horse. I enrolled in IOP and started individual counseling. They gave me the tools I needed to start recovery and healing. They changed my life. I couldn’t have done it on my own. They saved my life. I will be forever grateful to everyone at White Horse for all they have done for me.David
Stay in touch
If you’d like to receive emails about new programs, events, fundraisers and more, please sign up below.