Outpatient SuD Treatment Services
White Horse offers Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services. All of our services and treatments are open to men, women, and children 6 years and older. We accept most insurances* and offer a sliding scale fee. NO ONE is turned away for inability to pay for treatment services. Everyone is treated equally and accepted as they are. We offer secular and faith-based care in both our Outpatient and Recovery Centers. Our staff will meet you where you are.
Our outpatient treatment services are offered at the Ossipee and North Conway facilities. This program meets the qualifications for level 2.1 as defined by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), which is referenced by Medicaid’s Innovation Accelerator Program to evaluate services offered in a state. We offer:
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Twelve-week intensive outpatient programs which includes nine hours/week group counseling, one weekly individual session, and 3-5 community support groups/week.
All of our outpatient treatment services include the following:
- Evaluate clients’ substance use disorder and assess their readiness for treatment
- Help clients develop treatment goals and plans
- Review and recommend treatment options with clients and their families
- Help clients develop skills and behaviors necessary to recover from their substance use disorder
- Work with clients to identify behaviors or situations that interfere with their recovery
- Teach families about addiction and help them develop strategies to cope with those problems
- Refer clients to other resources and services, such as job placement services and support groups
- Conduct outreach programs to help people identify the signs of addiction and other destructive behavior, as well as steps to take to avoid such behavior
* White Horse accepts most insurances. Please call to inquire. Uninsured welcome.
NORTH CONWAY, NH
2977 White Mountain Highway
Ext. 1 – Clinical
CENTER OSSIPEE, NH
70 Rte. 16B
Ext. 3 – Clinical