White Horse is a Recovery Community Organization (RCO), a resource and support for individuals in recovery from Substance Use, Mental Health, and Co-Occurring Disorders as well their friends and families.
Our three Recovery Center locations share the name “The Shed”- A place where you can “Shed your old life” and start anew. Our staff consists of Certified Recovery Support Workers (CRSW) and trained Recovery Coaches.
THE SHED NORTH
The Shed North is temporarily available by appointment only. Please call (603) 733-8571 for the Recovery Coaching Line.
THE SHED AT SERENITY CENTER
Each Recovery Center supports programs such as:
- 1-on-1 Recovery Coaching
- Resource Guidance and Referrals
- Support Groups (AA, NA, SMART Recovery, etc…)
- Family Support Groups
- Recovery and Wellness Planning
- Volunteer and Community Service Opportunities
- Life Skills Resources and Training
- Art Groups
- Physical Activities
- Other Events and Activities Based on the Needs and Interests of Our Guests